BlueLightCamp is an occasional two-day event for Blue Light services and those who work with, or care about, emergency services. It is completely free to attend, with all event costs covered through sponsorship.
The first day is a fantastic networking opportunity. There’s no pre-defined agenda; attendees suggest topics they’d like to discuss, and sessions are arranged accordingly. Sessions can vary from large groups to just a few people, depending on the level of interest. Sessions often include the latest thinking on digital, innovation, social media, and in a blue light context.
The second day brings together people with ideas, service experts, and developers who work together to turn those ideas into something more tangible.
People who have attended previously include:
- fire & rescue
- mountain rescue
- crisis management / emergency planners
- hospitals and ambulance trusts
- community and voluntary sector
- government crisis response
- mental health professionals
- council staff and councillors
- universities and researchers
- many others