Applications for the Public Service Launchpad Accelerator are now open.They are interested in public service ventures of the future as well as major money saving initiatives that can help save your organisation money and improve public services where you are.
Here’s an overview of the program:
- £375,000 investment available for public service innovation projects
- An intensive 14 week programme to incubate innovation in public services
- Looking for up to 15 teams with initial £9,400 seed investment per founder (paid direct or to their organisation to backfill their role)
- Looking for entrepreneurs as well as people within public service organisations
- The deadline is Tuesday 10 December 2013 at 5pm (but the sooner we receive applications, the better)
Please do get in touch with them if you’d like to catch up and find out more whether you are interested in applying yourself or you would like to see how you might free up someone in your organisation to take part.